top of page
Wedding Decorations

Wedding Ceremonies  

Your ceremony starts your wedding day celebrations, so let me make it fabulous!

What Wedding Ceremony options are available?

If you've landed here you may be trying to decide which type of wedding ceremony suits the day you're planning. Or you may have already decided and just want to know what's included in the price.  Whichever wedding ceremony option you choose, the witnessing and lodging of the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM), and submitting your marriage documents to Births Deaths Marriages WA after your wedding to register your marriage, is included along with an Official Commemorative Marriage Certificate. 

Can't see what you're looking for? Let me know and I'll put a quote together for you.


LUXE  $1195
Confetti the works


The perfect and complete wedding ceremony package for couples who want the ultimate experience! A ceremony designed to showcase you, your love story music, vows, and anything else you'd like.



  • Bespoke Ceremony (30 minutes)

  • Preparation and Submission of Legal Marriage Documents with Births Deaths Marriages WA 

  • Professional PA System with microphones

  • Ceremony Music of your choice

  • Pre and Post playlist (15 minutes)  

  • Vow Writing Support 

  • Personalised Vow Cards 

  • Virtual Rehearsal the week of your wedding (an onsite rehearsal can be booked for an additional $100)

  • Official Commemorative Certificate 

  • No guest limits - invite everyone!

  • Early Arrival at least 30 minutes before your ceremony to set up, welcome your guests, music playlist, and chat with everyone playing a part in your ceremony.

Available any day any time, and at al location of your choice within 50kms Perth CBD

+ Travel charges apply for locations further than 50kms from Perth CBD.

+ Onsite rehearsal the day before your South-West wedding is $200. 

** Please note that this package will be $1250 for all weddings booked after 30 June 2024.


Cut to the cake

An intimate and personal wedding ceremony package for couples who want a bit more than the minimum legal wording, and also the option to give their personal vows and rings, or a song played for entrance, with a small number of guests. Ideal for micro-weddings.


  • Marriage Ceremony (15-20 minutes)

  • Preparation and Submission of Legal Marriage Documents with Births Deaths Marriages WA

  • Up to 15 guests including your 2 witnesses 

  • Personalised Vow Cards 

  • One meeting to lodge the Notice of Intended Marriage

  • Sound system for ceremony music

  • Official Commemorative  Certificate

  • Monday - Friday anytime

  • Saturday morning

  • Sunday anytime

  • Location of your choice within 30kms of Perth CBD

+ Witnesses can be organised with a payment of $50 cash to be made to each witness on the day.



SWEET $450
Just say ''we do"

If you just want to say "We do" minus all the fuss, and sign the marriage register, then this marriage ceremony package is for you! Short and sweet, intimate and personal. Choose to have it in my Mount Lawley home or a location of your choice, with only your two witnesses. 

*The Notice of Intended Marriage must be lodged no later than one month before the date of your ceremony.


  • One meeting to lodge the Notice of Intended Marriage

  • Marriage Ceremony in my Mount Lawley home (10-15 minutes) 

  • No guests - two witnesses only

  • Preparation and Submission of Legal Marriage Documents with Births Deaths Marriages

  • Official Commemorative Certificate 

  • Monday - Thursday anytime

  • Friday - Sunday anytime prior to 1pm or be arrangement

+ Witnesses can be organised with a payment of $50 cash to be made to each witness on the day.​


SWEET $600 Choose your location

Package Inclusions

  • All of that's listed in the SWEET above

  • Travel within 20kms of Perth CBD

Beautiful Couple
MARRY ME PRETTY  from $1600
Celebrant & Ceremony Styling

This is a fabulous and affordable package for couples who want all that the Sweet offers, and their ceremony space beautifully styled. Perfect for elopements and smaller weddings too!

All RINGS & VOWS offers plus...

  • 24 chairs (sashes if requested)

  • Aisle decor (choice of shepherd hooks with vases and florals; vases or jars with florals tied to chairs; lanterns)

  • Carpet Runner (if suitable for location)

  • Signing table, two chairs and florals

  • Arbour with florals of your colour choice

  • Easel with one sign 

  • Available Monday to Thursday anytime and within 30kms Perth CBD

  • Friday morning and Sunday all day from $1700


+ Planning a ceremony further away? Contact us for a quote.

+ If you would like a photographer or videographer to capture your day, let us know and we can connect you with two wonderful companies who will give you a written quote.

Image by Cinematic Imagery
  • When should we book our wedding date?
    As soon as possible! (Bet you knew that already). There are definitely months of the year that are more popular for weddings - October and November, and January to April. You'll find like other wedding suppliers, celebrants are booked one to two years in advance. So don’t leave it until the last minute – book your date early so you're not disappointed.
  • What documents will we need to show to be married?
    You will each need to show me identification documents when lodging the Notice of Intended Marriage. The identification required to prove your birth date, place of birth and photo identification is: Your Birth Certificate and your Passport (Australian or overseas) or driver's licence or WA photo card; OR Passport (Australian or overseas). Scanned copies of your original ID can be emailed to me. If either of you have been married before, I will need to see evidence of how that marriage ended (e.g. death, divorce or nullity). If one of you is under 18 years of age, you will need to be given consent and court approval and the document shown to me.
  • What is the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) and how do we lodge it?
    The Notice of Intended Marriage Form is a form that any couple getting married in Australia must lodge with their celebrant. I help couples complete the information on the NOIM and use an online system to make it so easy. The NOIM is considered lodged when I receive and witness it. If one of you is unable to be present to lodge the NOIM, it can be lodged with one signature. If you are overseas, you can complete the NOIM and have it witnessed by a public notary, then send it to me for lodging. Ask me to tell you how to do this. The NOIM must be lodged no later than one month before your wedding date. If you're marriage does not take place within 18 months of lodging the NOIM, it will expire.
  • My partner is away and cannot sign the Notice of Intended Marriage. What can I do?
    The NOIM can be lodged with only one signature. Your partner will need to sign the NOIM before your wedding day.
  • Do we need to have two witnesses at our ceremony?
    Yes. You need to have two witnesses who are both 18 years or older. They must be able to understand what is said during the ceremony and will each sign the marriage register at the end of the ceremony. The witnesses can be in your wedding party but you might like to ask mum or dad, siblings, nan or long as they are over 18. Your witnesses do not have to prove their identity or be residents of Australia.
  • Are you inclusive of all couples?
    Absolutely! I was over the moon when the ‘yes’ vote gave everyone the right to marry the love of their life. I’ve had the pleasure of conducting marriage ceremonies for LGTBQI+ couples. Each time I get to say – Marriage in Australia is the union of two people – my heart gives a little fist pump! I feel extremely comfortable with any couple but it's important that you feel comfortable with me, so take up my offer of a free 'meet and greet' and let's see if we 'click'!
  • Can we change our wedding date if our plans change?
    I will move your ceremony to a new date if I am available. If I'm unable to perform your ceremony on the new date, I will transfer the Notice of Intended Marriage over to your new celebrant. The $300 fee for legal service is non-refundable.
  • What happens if my partner cannot speak or understand English?
    This isn’t a problem — just let me know when you make your booking so I can let you know the procedure and how to contact the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI). An interpreter will be required to attend meetings and your wedding ceremony on the day. If you have identification and divorce documents that are not in English, you will need to have these translated, and at your cost.
  • What happens if we decide to change the wedding venue?
    Changing the venue is not a problem but you will need to let me know well in advance as I may have another ceremony booked. I plan my travel between bookings to make sure that I am always there at least 30 minutes before. Your new venue may mean I can't do this so we really need to talk about it well before the day. The package you initially accepted would have included travel to a venue within 50 kms of the Perth CBD, which will also apply to the new venue. If the new venue is further than 50 kms, a travel fee will be discussed with you.
  • Can we have whatever we like in our ceremony?
    Yes if you have booked a Luxe or Pearl ceremony package. I'll craft a beautiful personal ceremony with endless rewrites until you're 100% happy. You can include poems, reading, rituals like candle lighting, sand blending, hand tying, wine pouring, music... it's your ceremony, your day, your way. But (yep there's a but) there are two sections that must be included: the Monitum (this is legal wording that I must say) and the legal Vows that each of you must say. Unless these are in your ceremony and heard by your two witnesses and anyone else present, your marriage will not be legal. If you have booked a Sweet ceremony package, only the bare minimum words will be said with no options to include other elements.
  • I intend to live overseas. Will my Australian marriage be recognised there?
    If you marry in Australia but intend to live or work in another country, you'll need to have your official Marriage Certificate certified as authentic for the relevant overseas country. In most cases an Apostille Stamp (which you can obtain from the Australian Passport Office) proves that an Australian registered Marriage Certificate is authentic and genuine. This is quite a simple procedure, but you need to allow time to finalise this after your marriage, and before you travel overseas. Also, for some countries, a different procedure is required, so you should check what's required as soon as possible. You can find out more from the Australian Passport Office.
  • Do we have to use a microphone?
    No. Using my sound system and microphone is a choice you can make. However a couple of things to consider. Your witnesses must hear the legal wording of your ceremony. It's also important to consider your guests. If they can't hear what's being said, they'll switch off. So if you're having a very intimate small wedding, we can probably go without the sound system and microphone depending on the surrounding noise. If you're having a big wedding and especially if it's outside, I really recommend using it.
bottom of page